Friday, September 28, 2007

29 September

"CREEP - Radio Head"


Its been a while since the last post....haven been feeling the mood to blog at all...yea if u know me...u know that the emo cloud is hanging over me again..... yea the birthday just came and went....and i m 23 already....wtf..time realli flies before you even know it... will put up some b day pics soon...

Sueann: Thanks for putting up the slide show......i dunno how u got the pics but yea...u made me remember the times 1 year ago...when i was fucking high and puking and acting dam unglam on my own b day... anyway u cheer up soon k? like realli realli soon. =)


Senior: Thanks for putting up with all the little one's emoness and shit over the past week haha..u're a true fren man...still waiting for my snowskin mooncakes and my XLBS! but yea be happie with what u have..i'll remember that...respect!


hieno apulainen kotona Suomi: Thanks for the postcard and the surprise cake and drawing...it realli made my day.... yea i tried to keep the promise by not being emo and i tried my best at it...so dun scold me!



I just realised that ive always been thinking so much in my mind but its so hard to put it in fucking words...

No comments: