Thursday, December 20, 2007

end.

these are my final moments in toronto...in my room...everything is packed and i m ready to go....well not ready mentally but i still have to leave...there's nothing left behind to stay for...... kinda sad that i m leaving this place surprisingly. all i have to say is that....yea i ve learnt much here...i experienced much here and there were special moments that will be in my memories forever..... i m glad to have made all the frens that i made here.... some things caught me pleasantly by surprise here and i will keep whatever that i got from this place. yes it was a shithole at times but some of the memories here will make me remember this place for a long long time.... thanks for everything you're given me... i had one of the most wonderful experience and more :) i never liked saying good byes and its kinda sad really....another chapter of my life is going to end...and i wonder what the future is installed for me. fate will decide.

sheryling: thanks for keeping me sane throughout my entire exchange experience and bearing with all my emoness and shit and a lil whining at times.... i'll see you soon back in singapore where the xlbs are waiting.... :)

sueann: thanks for creating this blog for me so that i can let out my feelings and everything....uve been a great fren and i hope to see you soon when i get back to singapore.

emo: see you at georges.....we have lots of catching up to do.... fucking lots of catching up to do ....

teh: its time for us to start the road trip and it'll be fucking unforgettable.

gd bye toronto. gd bye roy ivor. i'll miss you.


Let's dance in style let's dance for a while,
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies,
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die on let us live forever,
Don't have the power but we never say never,
Sitting in the sandpit life is a short trip,
Music's for the sad man
Can you imagine when this race is run,
Turning up our faces into the sun,
Praising our leaders getting in tune,
Music's played by the mad man
Forever young, I want to be forever young,
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever forever,Forever young,
I want to be forever young,
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever, forever...

No comments: